Yeah, but what about shows that sucked?
OK, fine. In no particular order...
- Alice in Chains at the Lollapolooza headlined by Primus. God, were they boring.
- Steve Miller and Paul Rodgers at Blockbuster Pavillion. Ended up getting drunk because the music was so dreadful
- Blues Traveler playing after Lenny Kravitz at the Horde Festival. After Lenny killed the crowd the show was over.
- Paul Kantner at a now defunk downtown Charlotte club. Bad 80's rock in the mid nineties.
- Ringo Starr and his All-Star Band. We booed Ringo and demanded more Joe Walsh.
- A local shoe-gazing band I won't mention that I went to see a few times just because a girl wanted to go.
- Every single artist at the WRFX, The Fox 5th Birthday Bash.
- Luna at the Tremont Music Hall. If there had been mattresses I would have gone to sleep.
I'm sure there are more but I think I blotted them from my memory.