Ten things you may not know about me
10) I broke a bone in my right hand during a football game my freshman year in high school
9) I have only woken up on a sidewalk once
8) I am left handed
7) I once sat through a speech by Ronald Reagan. That was as surreal as you think it would have been.
6) My finger nails grow really fast.
5) I don't have enough work clothes.
4) I like Alice Cooper
3) I once fell through ice on a lake. Luckily the water was only waste-deep.
2) A few years ago I had sinus surgery.
1) I used to record David Letterman when I was in high school. I would watch the previous night's episode after school.